The three different body types are: endomorph, mesomorph, ectomorph, Each has their own typical characteristics as per the bone structure and genetics of an individual, you will be able to adjust your training and eating habits accordingly to reach your fitness goal as per the body type.
- Stocky build
- Wider body
- Stores fuel (both muscle and fat) in the lower half of their bodies
- Has more muscle as well but usually, this comes with more fat
- Has the best strength advantage out of the three different body types but may find it difficult to stay lean
- Slow metabolism
Nutrition for Endomorph :
Endomorphs do need to have a stricter eating plan than the others, those with the endomorph body type should eat fewer carbs and increase their higher protein intake. They should avoid simple carbs like white bread and eat more complex ones.
- Middle of the body types
- Can be lean and muscular simultaneously
- Natural athletics build with well-defined muscles
Nutrition for Mesomorph :
If you have a mesomorph body type, your eating plan should include equal amounts of protein and fat, with a moderate amount of carbs making up the rest. you should still focus on complex carbs to help give your body energy and keep full in a sustainable and healthy way.
- Long and lean
- Delicate frame
- “Hardgainer” – Finds it difficult to build muscle and fat
- Fast metabolism
Nutrition for Ectomorph :
Those with the ectomorph body type are able to get away with eating more carbs. However, this doesn’t mean that you can eat whatever you want and not have it affect your body. it is best to stick to complex carbs that can leave you feeling fuller for longer. It will also help to push protein to your muscles to help them to grow.